Enjoy a quick and comfortable Elafiti Islands boat tour around the beautiful Dubrovnik archipelago. Only by Speedboat private tour from Dubrovnik to Elafiti islands, guided by a local skipper, will you reveal the historical secrets and hidden spots of this natural treasure. Add this to your Dubrovnik travel plan, it’s a must-see! We grant you a great leisure day with sunbathing, snorkeling, sightseeing, and a lot of swimming.
The Elaphite Islands (or locally Elafiti islands) are a small archipelago with several islands of unseen beauty. The easiest way to visit Elafiti Islands is by boat as you will be able to see them in all their harmony, and richness of flora and fauna. We recommend one-day boat trips from Dubrovnik to Elafiti islands to spend a full day at sea. Our skipper will adjust the cruising speed accordingly to provide an unforgettable journey throughout the most beautiful natural site in the region.Elafiti Islands are the closest islands to Dubrovnik, located northwest of the city, so the boat ride is short and fast. This is the best way to visit hidden places, and experience the idyllic Elafiti archipelago in full splendor! Throughout history, Elafiti Islands have been a favorite summer resort of Dubrovnik noble families, as evidenced by numerous summer houses and villas. Today, due to the unique Mediterranean and subtropical vegetation, they attract many adventurists and nature lovers with their enchanting caves and quiet bays. None can remain indifferent to untouched sandy beaches or walks into the woods of cypress, pine, and olive trees.
Short and speedboat trips from Dubrovnik are the best way to visit Elafiti Islands. You will be delighted with the view of the whole Dubrovnik region! Your speed boat tour to Elafiti islands starts in the morning hours with the departure and return time by agreement. Simply choose your pick up time and place, and you will be assigned one of the vessels from our fleet depending on your group size, and your adventurous Elafiti Islands boat tour may begin!When you take a private speedboat tour from Dubrovnik to Elafiti islands, in the middle of hustle and bustle of the main season, you get the feeling of freedom and luxury. You can have your own large sun deck and shallow sandy beaches for your travel group only. While a ferry ride would take more than one hour, with a Speedboat tour to Elafiti islands, you can spend that time on the beach instead! Throwing an anchor and swimming in the crystal clear sea is an incomparable feeling.
1. the most comfortable and modern way to visit the Elafiti Islands
2. smaller boats that offer a private atmosphere with up to 12 people capacity
3. private Dubrovnik boat tours tailored to your specific requirements
Our one-day speed boat trips from Dubrovnik to Elafiti islands depart from whichever place you choose, both in the city or its surrounding area. Dubrovnik private tours to Elafiti Islands get fully booked very fast, so make sure to book your place on time. Be sure to book your tour with Speedboat in advance, because these tours come in high demand especially during peak season. Although there might be some spots left even one day before the trip starts, reserve your Dubrovnik boat tour to the Elafiti islands at least two or three days in advance.
● Dubrovnik Old port● Lapad● Port of Gruž● Zaton● Orašac● Cavtat● Plat● Mlini● Srebreno
The most popular Elafiti Islands Koločep, Lopud, and Šipan are characterized by small fishing villages that perfectly depict the way of life in small Mediterranean villages. Each island is alluring in its own right! These are the only inhabited islands with around 900 inhabitants throughout the year. There are several options to visit Elafiti Islands, but the best way is Dubrovnik island tours by Speedboat. During the boat tour, we will stop at each one of the Elafiti islands and you will enjoy their natural beauty and historical sights. In addition to these three largest islands in the Elafiti archipelago, there are 10 smaller islands that you will be able to cruise around by boat.
1. Elafiti archipelago: Island Koločep Koločep is the closest island to Dubrovnik and is very frequently visited In the peak season. Koločep island vibes in a summer rhythm and nurtures a Robinson Crusoe feel. Here you can hike, swim and experience cliff jumping. You will see a lot of tourists swimming on a long sandy beach and sunbathing at the waterfront. Our first stop is a Blue cave, located on the south side of island Koločep, accessed only by swimming, where you can try snorkeling and visit three smaller caves nearby.2. Elafiti archipelago: Island Lopud Lopud is one of the most tourist-attractive Elafiti islands. On the Elafiti islands cruise, you get to enjoy views of the hills of the Lopud island from the sea, but also historical sites on the coast. Walking around its main long and wide promenade surrounded by a rich Mediterranean forest is simply breathtaking. You will be passing by historical stone summer houses, an ancient monastery with a museum, medieval churches, along with sunny and sandy beaches. The most famous beach is Šunj, located on the southern end of the island of Lopud, surrounded by a beautiful pine forest.3. Elafiti archipelago: Island Šipan The largest of Elafiti islands is Šipan, famous for its delightfully laid-back ambiance and rich wine culture. Šipan is one of the most popular one-day boat trips from Dubrovnik packed with historic heritage. The island is only a 15 minutes speed boat ride from Lopud. Beaches on Šipan are not as exalted as on Lopud which makes them less crowded and more pleasant. There are numerous small swimming places dotted along the coast to leap into the clear sea. When you get hungry your skipper will suggest options for lunch to taste fresh fish, seafood, meat, or vegetables. with its old pre-Roman ruins, summer villas, basilicas, quiet bays, and sunny beaches located in the green of oranges and lemons.
The best part about doing a private Speedboat tour to Elafiti Islands is that you can visit famous attractions without being surrounded by all the tourists. When hopping between islands, our skipper will stop at different places on each island, so you’ll have the opportunity to explore the beautiful beaches and tiny villages with an impressive history. This is our sample itinerary that is completely adaptable to your wishes.Elafiti Islands Cruise Itinerary Includes Island Koločep - Blue cave - Island Lopud - Beach Šunj - Island Šipan - Suđurađ old urban village. Join us on our most popular Elafiti islands one-day excursion. You will visit a picturesque white-stoned village and Blue cave on Koločep, swim in the turquoise sea of the island of Lopud, and indulge in a beautiful local cuisine of Šipan, a must-see destination famous for its olive gardens. You don’t have to think about Dubrovnik boat trips prices, trip organization or extra equipment, because everything is included!
● skipper● fuel● passenger insurance● free refreshments● basic snorkeling gear● pick-up & drop-off
Speedboat organizes only private boat tours to ensure that you get a really luxurious experience, and move away from the crowds. Our speed boats are strong and comfortable, and our Dubrovnik boat trips prices are fair! Also, we make sure to have the longest stay on the islands so you could get what you have paid for - an all-included trip to Elafiti islands.
1. Be sure to bring bathing suits as there will be plenty of opportunities to hop off the boat and swim in the crystal clear sea
2. Wear casual and light sport clothes
3. Bring camera, sunglasses, sunscreen with high SPF, hat, swimwear, towel
Get away from the crowds and have an unforgettable day on the water with some of the best food, most beautiful views, and tastiest wine around! Don’t miss these highlights! We always try our best to make your trip to Elafiti islands even more enjoyable. Reserve your spot and join us!